At Chimney Solutions Indiana we encourage our employees to experience opportunities within our company structure.
Depending on our business needs and your skill sets, we have ample opportunity for advancement once you have demonstrated the ability to move to the next level.
Competitive Pay & Benefits!
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Complete our paid training and learn the skills required to be responsible for assisting our customers with their issues
- Install or repair Chimney services to include gas fire installations, masonry work, liner install, chimney caps installs, siding work and other Chimney related repairs
- Operate a company vehicle safely and ensure cleanliness of the vehicle and equipment
- Communicate with customers by setting project expectations and walking them through the process to ensure satisfaction
- Serve as a problem solver for your customer by utilizing the in-depth training provided to decide on the most efficient and best overall solution for each customer's needs
- Complete all required service-related documentation and leverage your handheld device provided for speed and accuracy
- We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, rooftops, etc
- Ability to work in all types of weather
Equal Employment Opportunity
Chimney Solutions Indiana is committed to equal employment opportunity.
We will not discriminate against employees or applicant for employment based on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race color, religion, sex, national origin, age and physical or mental disability. In addition, race, religion, color, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, off duty use of tobacco and age [between 40 and 70] are protected classes in IN. Disability; AIDS and/or HIV; and status as a smoker or nonsmoker are protected classes in IN.